Indoor Air Quality Solutions
Sylacauga Residents Breathe Easy with Our Indoor Air Quality Services & Products
Temperature isn’t the only criteria for a comfortable indoor environment. The air we breathe is as important to our bodies as the food we eat and the beverages we drink. That’s why it’s essential that your home and workplace have high indoor air quality. Unfortunately, according to the Environmental Protection Agency, indoor air often has a higher contaminant rate than outside air. Indoor pollutants fall into three categories:
- Airborne particles such as pet dander, plant spores, dust and smoke
- Odors and gases from aerosols, cat litter and cooking
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) emitted by carpet, adhesives and varnishes
A Commitment to Clean Air
Because polluted indoor air ranks among the top five national health hazards, our IAQ specialists at Affordable Heating & Air LLC have made air purification a top priority. We carry a broad selection of IAQ products by Bryant and Mitsubishi Electric Cooling and Heating. These products will ensure the health and safety of your family, employees and also your customers:
- Air purifiers that remove pollen, viruses, and other irritants from your indoor air
- Ventilators that bring in the fresh air and remove stale air
- Humidifiers that add moisture to your air and prevent dry skin, sore throats, and static
- Dehumidifiers that remove excess moisture and inhibit the breeding of bacteria
- CO alarms that safeguard your home from hazardous levels of carbon monoxide
- Ultraviolet lamps that sterilize your HVAC coils and prevent the circulation of contaminants
Indoor Air Quality Testing
Are you or a family member experiencing frequent headaches, sneezing and runny eyes, sore throats or constant fatigue? If so indoor air quality testing may help pinpoint the source of your symptoms. Often these symptoms stem from inadequate ventilation, lack of moisture or high levels of gases such as carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide.
Our IAQ specialists will conduct a painstaking walk-through of your home and property to identify any issues that might be contributing to poor indoor air quality. We will test humidity levels and for carbon monoxide, radon, carbon dioxide, asbestos, VOCs and lead. We will also inspect your HVAC system to make sure all of the parts are functioning as they should and doing their part to keep your indoor air clean. Armed with the results of the walk-through, testing and IAQ inspection, we can then recommend the best product to improve the freshness of your indoor air.
We will test humidity levels and for carbon monoxide, radon, carbon dioxide, asbestos, VOCs, and lead. We will also inspect your HVAC system to make sure all of the parts are functioning as they should and doing their part to keep your indoor air clean. Armed with the results of the walk-through, testing, and IAQ inspection, we can then recommend the best product to improve the freshness of your indoor air.
At Affordable Heating & Air LLC, we take a whole-building approach to identifying and fixing IAQ problems in Sylacauga homes and businesses. Whether you are looking for a portable air purifier for a conference room or are interested in a whole-house IAQ inspection, you can turn to the indoor air quality pros at Affordable Heating & Air LLC. Schedule an appointment now.
Learn More About Our Service Area:
Chelsea | Sterrett | Vandiver | Vincent | Harpersville | Childersburg | Sylacauga | Talladega | Westover | Alexander City | Goodwater | Hollins | Sycamore | Alpine | Wilsonville | Munford | Bon Air | Lincoln | Birmingham
Learn more about our other services:
- HVAC Repair
- Heating and Air Maintenance
- HVAC Installation
- AC System Replacement
- Heating System Services
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Commercial Heating and Air Repair
- Commercial HVAC Installation
- Refrigeration Services